Menifee County School District has selected the Student Insurance Plan from K&K Insurance Group to make reliable coverage available to parents. Coverage may be purchased at any time during the school year by visiting www.studentinsurance-kk.com.
Menifee County will host the All A soccer tournament on Saturday September 5th. Attached is the bracket. It would be great to have a lot of fan support for the tournament since it is a home event. Admission to the tournament is $5 per person. Since it is a tournament, fees are required to cover cost of the event. This is not a regular season game.
The next Volunteer Training has been set for Thursday October 1st at 6 PM at the Board of Education. This training is open to anyone who wants to volunteer in our schools for any reason such as field trips, dances, PTO, in the schools, etc. You will need to attend this training in order to be able to volunteer. If you were unable to attend the September 1st session you are welcome at this training session.
Defensive Driving course. Insurance Discounts
Classroom Five To Thrive !
1. Bring materials to class and be on time.
2. Use electronics appropriately under direction of the teacher.
3. Be alert, aware, attentive, participate in class from bell to bell.
4. Use school appropriate and respectful language.
5. Follow dress code, remove head coverings in the classroom and cafeteria.
Lunch/School Breakfast Programs for the 2015-2016 school year
Please see article for more info.