Dear Parents/Guardians of Menifee Central Students:
On behalf of the staff at Menifee Central, I am happy to welcome you to the 2021-2022 School Year! As we embark on a new school and a new era, we look forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. We recognize that in order to be successful in school, our children need support from both the home and school. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success and want you to know that we will do our best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that they:
1. Attend school daily and arrives on time (8:00am), ready for the day’s learning experience.
2. Completes all homework assignments given by their teachers.
3. Reads 20 minutes daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills.
4. Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life.
5. Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject.
6. Knows that you expect him/her to success in school and become transition ready.
A copy of our school discipline policy and student handbook are uploaded on our district website, www.menifee.kyschools.us. If you have questions about the rules and expectations, please feel free to contact me or to discuss them with your child’s teacher. It is very important that you and your child are fully informed regarding standards related to appropriate behavior for a safe and productive school year.
The wonderful Menifee Central Staff and I feel privileged to be a part of this school family, the first of many in the coming years. We thank you for your support and look forward to meeting you at events throughout the year.
359 Wynn Flat Road
Frenchburg, KY 40322