Spanish/World Cultures/International Travel Program
Menifee County High School
Spain or Italy 2016
International Travel Anyone?
Hello Parents, Grandparents, and Guardians,
You may have heard that this year was my last international trip with Menifee. That was the plan. However, in spite of not working for Menifee next year, I may be available to again take students on a trip abroad. Mrs. Warren has asked me to investigate this possibility and talk to all of you to measure interest.
In fact, based on the wonderful experience I had with the 18 students we traveled with to Italy this year, I am very comfortable with taking another trip with Menifee students next year.
Let me say now that any trip will depend on these two variables:
- The Menifee School Board must first approve this trip. This item will be on the agenda for the May 21st meeting.
2. My availability, which will depend on my new job at MSU.
By the end of May we will have answers to both these questions.
In the meantime, if you are interested in supporting your child taking an international trip next year, please do the following now:
- Review the proposed Spain and Italy itineraries (located on the Files/Links area to the right side of this page).
- Review the Flag Scholarship form (also located to the right side of this page). Go on line and complete the application to know if you qualify for one of the World Strides scholarships.
- Go to this URL: http://tiny.cc/ITravel and fill out the form there.
- Make plans to attend the Information Meeting: Thursday, May 7th, 5:00 p.m., room 205 of the high school.
In the meantime, if you have questions, call me at 6067688205 or email email@example.com