Menifee County Citizens:
We, the Menifee County School District, would like to thank the citizens of Menifee County for the support they showed our students on January 3rd by voting for the Nickel tax. Now the hard work starts. Our next steps will entail setting up a district facility committee and bidding out architectural work to begin the process for Facility planning.
The District Facility Committee consists of 16 members including the following:
- Superintendent or designee – nonvoting member
- Parent from each school
- Teacher from each school
- Principal from each school
- District Facilities Director
- Central Office staff person
- 2 - Community Leaders
- Board Member
- Local Building/Zoning Official
We will continue to strive to improve opportunities of our students. Once again, thank you for your support.