1. Be ready and on time for class. Have book, paper, and pen.
2. Stay in your seat.
3. Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
4. Respect everyone and everything in Room 123.
5. Do not use profane words or actions.
1st: Writing 2nd: Writing/parent contact 3rd: Writing/principal contact
4th: ASD 5th: Referral to Mrs. Warren
1. Begin assignment written on board when bell rings.
2. Use lined white paper.
3. Use black/blue ink or pencil
4. Make-up work is your responsibility.
5. All work must have name and date in right-hand corner.
6. Throw trash away at the end of class.