Honors Algebra 2
View Events/Assignments for
The vertical alignment of Math Connects PreK-8 through Algebra 2 incoperates a balance of istruction throughout. These programs provide students a balence approach to mathmatics by:
- investigationg concepts and building conceptual understanding.
- developing, reinforcing, and mastering computational and procedural skills.
- applying mathematics to problem-solving situations.
Major concepts as defined by the Kentucky Core Content standards include:
- Equations and Inequalities
- Linear Relations and Functions
- Systems off Equations and Inequalities
- Quadratic Functions and Relations
- Polynomials and Polynomial Functions
- Inverse and Radical Functions and Relations
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions and Relations
- Relational Functions and Relations
- Conic Sections
- Sequences and Series
- Probability and Statistics
- Trigonometric Functions
- Trigonometric Identities and Equations