The vertical alignment of Math Connects PreK-8 through Algebra 2 incoperates a balance of istruction throughout. These programs provide students a balence approach to mathmatics by:
- investigationg concepts and building conceptual understanding.
- developing, reinforcing, and mastering computational and procedural skills.
- applying mathematics to problem-solving situations.
Major concepts as defined by the Kentucky Core Content standards include:
- Functions and Graphs
- Polynomial, power, and Rational Functions
- Exponential Logistic, and Logarithmic Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Analytic Trigonometry
- Applications of Trigonometry
- Systems and Matrices
- Analytics Geometry in Two and Three Dimenstions
- Discrete Mathematics
- Limits, Derivatives, and Integrals